Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Rakesh varma 

hello team members

myself raghav and I m from hyderabad i need sine details about eligibility for actuarial science in india as im very much interested in this field. so please provide me the details regarding the several aspects in this career. so anyone could please kindly suggest me to know the details of the round and also please help me in achieving my target efficiently. hoping for a sooner reply

• #8094 Reply
     Manikanta 

hello raghav

your choice is really good. here are the details:

1) Should have completed 18 years of age  2) Should have attained any one of the following Educational Standards     A) Passed 10+2 (H.S.C) or equivalent with at least 85% in Mathematics  Or Statistics. B) Graduate or Post Graduate with Mathematical subjects. For this purpose following subjects constitute mathematical subjects; • Mathematics or any of its branches  • Statistics or any of its sub classifications such as Mathematical Statistics and Applied Statistics  • Econometrics  • Computer Sciences  Any discipline of Engineering Subject in Science such as Physics or its branches. The admission under these groups will, however, be subject to following conditions: The total marks secured in the subjects coming under the classification of Mathematical subjects taken together in all the years of the degree course not less than 55%. The content of Mathematical subjects content in all the years of the course taken together is not less than 50% of the total content. This is measured by the ratio which the maximum marks allotted to Mathematical subjects in all the years of the Course bears to the total maximum marks allotted to all subjects included in the examination of the entire course excluding languages.

Reply To: eligibility for actuarial science in india
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50% OFF!
icon

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account