This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Pankaj Rattan 6 months, 2 weeks ago.
- 12/20/2017 at 12:00 am #4272Akshay KothariParticipant
What is the eligibility criteria to appear in SSC GD Exam and when will the online registration starts?
- 12/26/2017 at 12:00 am #10096Asad yar KhanMember
In case, a candidate fails to fulfil all the conditions of SSC GD Eligibility Criteria then he will be disqualified from the post of constable by the commission.
The SSC GD Constable Eligibility Criteria depends upon the following factors.
- Nationality/ Citizenship
- Physical Ability
- Education Qualification
- Age Limit
- Age Relaxation
- Medical Ability
Things to be noted under GD Constable Eligibility:
- Candidates belonging to the physically handicapped category are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- The personnel of Central Para Military Forces is not eligible to apply under Ex-Servicemen category.
SSC GD Eligibility Criteria [Nationality/ Citizenship]
Candidates who are willing to apply for the post of SSC GD Exam 2017 must be either-
- A citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 to be settled permanently in India.
- A person of Indian origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- 09/11/2018 at 12:10 pm #28100Pankaj Rattan
You must have the following Criteria for applying SSC GD Recruitment 2018.
1. Education: Those who are wishing to apply for this SSC Recruitment process must passed in his/her 12th class examination in any stream from a well-recognized education board of India.
2. Age Bond: Must have age in between 18 years to 21 years for applying this SSC Recruitment process 2018.