This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello mahesh

really ece is a very great stream to work on if you are really interested to work on it. This is a very interesting field and you can achieve a lot of knowledge in this. so just be focused and interested in this field which on further will bring a lot of bright career. It is not that by choosing this electrical field you have to go through only the electrical career there is also a option available to enter into the software field.so you need not to worry even if you are interested in the computers just go ahead with your decision .So all the best and have a great career ahead.

• #7814 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello mahesh

really ece is a very great stream to work on if you are really interested to work on it. This is a very interesting field and you can achieve a lot of knowledge in this. so just be focused and interested in this field which on further will bring a lot of bright career. It is not that by choosing this electrical field you have to go through only the electrical career there is also a option available to enter into the software field.so you need not to worry even if you are interested in the computers just go ahead with your decision .So all the best and have a great career ahead.

• #1758 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello members

Myslef Mahesh and I have a target of achieving degree related to electronics and communications engineering. As I have completed my Intermediate and then entering into engineering field I want to enter into ECE department and complete my graduation there so anyone could kindly suggest me what are the necessary things that I need to know and what are the things that I must be aware of.

Reply To: electronics and communications engineering
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account