10/24/2016 at 12:00 am #884RanbeerMemberPoints: 0Rank: Amateur
Is there any scope for electronic engineering? If yes, how can I get a job with a good salary and good post?
12/15/2016 at 12:00 am #5488Olivia DasMemberPoints: 357Rank: Rookie
Few fields where electronic engineers get placed are :
- In medical field- Almost all medical equipments are electronic and hence for the installation and maintenance of those equipment.
- In automobile- The speed dial, air bag systems etc are all based on electronics.
- In modern equipment- For the production, maintenance and repair of computers, laptops, tabs, mobiles etc.
- In communication- Radio,telephones etc.
- In government and private companies- Installation, operation and maintenance of electronics equipments and systems.
- Defense- For design and development of complex devices and systems for signal processing and telecommunication.
- Space and other research organizations- For design and development of complex devices and systems for signal processing and telecommunication.
- Electronic industries- Design and fabrication of devices, embedded systems, electronic equipments etc.
- Process industries- For instrumentation and control of electronic devices.
- IT companies- Well preferred as IT professionals.
- Manufacturing- PCB, IC etc.
Also various govt. & semi govt. Organisations like BSNL,MTNL,Central Electronics , BEL,BHEL,IOCL,Power Grid corporation etc.
Depending upon your GATE performance you can bag good job with attractive packages in these industries.
ESE( earlier IES) are also the best option to enter into these jobs.
12/22/2016 at 12:00 am #5890Olivia DasMemberPoints: 357Rank: Rookie
Electronics engineering is a very fruitful branch with full of opportunities!ECE has job openings & good pay-packages as compared to other branches!
- Consumer electronics manufacturing organization , Telecomm. & IT industries, Health care equipment manufacturing , Mobile communication (2G,3G,4G) and other industries like steel ,chemical industry, directing control and testing production process.
- Electrical Technicians and technologists can specialize in – technical sales, product representation, systems management, the design and manufacture of electronic devices and systems, or the installation, maintenance and repair of electronic systems.
- Computers and electronic equipment in the medical, industrial control, telecommunications, aeronautical and military fields.
- Acquired by top recruiters like DMRC, Siemens, Motorola, Intel, BEL, ISRO, DRDO, Accenture, HCL Technologies, NVidia, Samsung, Tech Mahindra, Infosys, TCS, BSNL, Indian Air force, Navy, Railways, BSNL and Philips Electronics.
Apart from this, ECE students can sit in MOSTLY ALL companies including IT companies.
Also GATE can help you with M-tech 🙂