- 05/25/2019 at 8:53 am #960202EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Each of the six different faces of a cube has been coated with a different colour i.e., V, I, B, G, Y and O. Following information is given:
1. Colours Y, O and B are on adjacent faces.
2. Colours I, G and Y are on adjacent faces.
3. Colours B, G and Y are on adjacent faces.
4. Colours O, V and B are on adjacent faces.
Which is the colour of the face opposite to the face coloured with O?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad