- 04/18/2019 at 5:15 pm #525769EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Each edge of a cube is 2 cm and a cuboid is 1 cm long, 2 cm wide and 3 cm high. The paint in a certain container is sufficient to paint an area equal to 54 cm2. Which of the following is correct?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both the cube and the cuboid can be painted.
- Only the cube can be painted.
- Only the cuboid can be painted.
- Neither the cube nor the cuboid can be painted.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad