- 12/08/2016 at 12:00 am #955devikasinghMember
What is the fee structure of Delhi University for llb course? Also, what is the eligibility for this course?
- 12/09/2016 at 12:00 am #5264Ashita KulshreshthaMember
For securing admission into DULLB course, you need to clear an entrance exam. Eligibility is 50% during graduation.Free structure is subject to change without notice.
- 12/11/2016 at 12:00 am #5386Chesta Yadav YadavMember
The eligibility criteria for General, Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) candidates is as given in the Ordinance.
The eligibility criteria* for admission to LL.B. Degree course is as follows:-
(i) For General and Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates, Graduate/Post-Graduate Degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or Foreign University recognized as equivalent by the University of Delhi with at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade point in the aggregate in either of them. However, the cut off marks for admission of OBC candidates shall be upto 10% less than the marks notified for general candidates in the Entrance Test.
(ii) Relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum eligibility prescribed for general candidates will be allowed to Other Backward Classes (OBC) category. (In compliance of the judgement of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in P.V. Indiresan v. Union of India and Others).
(iii) Relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum eligibility prescribed for general candidates will be allowed to widows/wards of defence personnel (CW) category.
(iv) Relaxation of up to 5% marks in the minimum eligibility prescribed for general candidates will be allowed to the candidates belonging to physically handicapped (PH) category on the recommendations of the Medical Board as per the prescribed procedure
- 01/01/2017 at 12:00 am #6524Olivia DasMember
Eligibility Criteria for DU LLB Entrance Exam 2017
To get eligible in DU Law entrance examination and study in this University of Delhi candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Candidates need to complete their graduation or post graduation degree from Delhi University or any other recognized University
• General category candidate need to secure minimum 50% aggregate marks
• Other Backward Classes will get relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum eligibility prescribed for general category candidates
• Widows or Wards of defence personnel (CW) category will get relaxation of 5% marks in minimum eligibility prescribed for general category candidates
• Candidates belonging to physically handicapped (PH) category on recommendations of the Medical Board as per the prescribed procedure will get relaxation of 5% marks in minimum eligibility for general category candidates.
• Candidate’s age should be more than 20 years can apply for the entrance examination.
For further details:
This link would give whole details starting from application to counseling process:
- 07/13/2017 at 12:00 am #9342
- 11/14/2017 at 12:00 am #9998Samreen MalikMember
Ebasta: Download Free School eBooks for Indian Students by Govt School Books/e-Books available on e-basta.in from Indian students: Under the cloud of schemes of Digital India Initiative, The Central Government of India has launched another project which is designed for school students, teachers and publishers alike. Ebasta is not only a library of ebooks