This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hi durga

you have chosen one of the best college. here are the details

DSMS Group runs several leading institutions in Eastern India having top-class facilities and providing an unrivaled range of education opportunities of outstanding breadth and quality. The Group is unique in its size and organizational structure. DSMS Society was promoted by eminent educationists. Its reputation was built on outstandingly successful undergraduate programmes like Hotel Management, Business Administration, Computer Application, Hospital Management, Tourism Management & Media Science.

DSMS has separate hostels: Sampriti for boys and Sampurna for girls.

All the rooms at the DSMS hostels are spacious and well ventilated with plenty of sunlight. Both hostels have a multi-gym and facilities of indoor and outdoor games..

Transport services are provided for trips between the hostels and the campus.

• #2238 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hello team
    myself durga and I m present here today to know some details regarding the dsms business school durgapur. i have a dream of pursuing my studies in this college. so anyone could please kindly suggest me how to go ahead and what are the things that are required for me to know. so guys please kindly suggest me and reply me. hoping for a reply very sooner

Reply To: dsms business school durgapur
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account