- 04/14/2019 at 9:54 pm #477933EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Dr. Ranjan Kumar is working with `Herbal Drugs’. He comes from a family of doctors. He received M.B.B.S. degree with 73.5% marks at the age of 21 years in 1996. He has earned a good name during his 3 year tenure at Jaunpur Government Hospital. He does MAT but gets only 87.5% marks. He has also got his research paper published as a medicine journalist.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The candidate is to be given scholarship.
- The case is to be referred to Director.
- The case is to be referred to Vice President.
- The case is to be referred to President.
- The scholarship is not to be given.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad