Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     Manikanta 

Hello Anusha

Firstly I would like to mention that this is one of the best colleges available to complete your degree. This college is definitely suitable to you. Here are the details

Vachana Pitamaha Dr. P.G. Halakatti College of Engineering & Technology, Bijapur is a premier technical institute located in Northern part of Karnataka on a scenic stretch of land spread over 20 acres in Bijapur. BLDE Association started this esteemed college in year 1980 as a private Institute. The Institute is the result of the BLDE Association’s recognition of the need for quality technical education in the country. To achieve this objective, it has striven hard to create an environment and infrastructure that enables it to produce qualified, practical engineer who are ready to face the challenges in the industries. The college is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum. The college is recognized by AICTE New Delhi and the 5 Programmes have been accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi during the year 2015. At present institute is offering 8 UG programmes and 7 PG programmes in Engineering along with MCA & MBA programmes. Six departments are recognized as Research Centres by VTU, Belgaumto offer Ph.D. and M.Sc. Engg. (by research) programmes.

• #2464 Reply
     Rakesh varma 

Hello team

Could anyone please provide me with the details regarding the DR PG Halakatti College of engineering and technology. I have a dream of entering into this college to complete my degree right from the beginning. So please give me all the required information of which I should be aware of., Hoping for sooner reply

Reply To: DR PG Halakatti College of engineering and technology
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50% OFF!
icon

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account