Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hello guys
    please help me in knowing the details regarding the dr kn modi foundation. as i want to become a member of this foundation and want to do all the things that are possible for me to get to known to be aware pf the society. so please kindly provide me the details regarding the details of this foundation and also other details which you think are necessary

• #8180 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hi zuber

this is really one of the great platfroms to work on. here are the details:

Dr. K. N. Modi Foundation is home to research oriented faculty and staff members who are committed to your success and will act as a catalyst for your learning experiences: both inside and outside the classroom. The knowledge quotient is alive and thriving at in all corners of Dr. K.N. Modi Foundation.

Your stint at the campus shall provide you with new insights, experiences and friendships to last for a lifetime. We extend our best wishes and look forward to your success.Dr. K. N. Modi Foundation. We are very happy to have you on campus, marking a fresh start to your academic journey. You will be spending the most valuable years of your life on this campus, which will offer the best possible opportunities to enhance your intellect and pursue your dreams.

Reply To: dr kn modi foundation
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account