- 12/13/2016 at 12:00 am #965chandraMember
I did my BTech from Mechanical Engineering. I want to go ahead with DOEACC C course.
Is it worth doing that course for my background? What are the career prospects?
- 12/14/2016 at 12:00 am #5402Shraddha GoelMember
Pursuing a DOEACC course carries reasonable relevance as:
1. What you study in this is a mixture of technology and management, which is unique and vast.
2. The course is very well certified by the Department of Electronics, which falls under the Ministry of Communications and IT, which makes it worth pursuing.
3. Job prospects carry some difficulty but once a job is secured after DOEACC course, the growth is indeed visible.
Other prospects for you may be as follows:
1. Aerospace, Automotive, Maintenance, Nuclear Engineer
2. Production Manager
3. Technical Sales Engineer
4. Corporate Investment Banker. etc.
Explore all these and more options and see where your interest lies. You will find your way out. All the best. 🙂