- 07/27/2019 at 6:25 am #1516252EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction:Study the following information carefully and answer the questions below.
In a supermarket, the items (Spices, Oils, Dry fruits, Noodles, Rice, Chips, Biscuits and Pickles) at the groceries section are to be arranged in a rack containing eight blocks. The following rules are to be followed while placing the items in different blocks:
1) Rice should not be adjacent to pickles, oils and noodles and should be exactly above the block containing chips in the upper half of the rack.
2) Spices should be placed either just above or just below the biscuits.
3) The lowest and highest blocks should have pickles and noodles in the same order.
4) There should be just one block between spices and chips.
Note: Consider the lowest block as 1 and the uppermost as 8.
In all the possible arrangements, what are the block numbers of Dry fruits?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- 7, 6, 3, 4
- 7, 6
- 2, 3, 6, 4
- 2, 3, 6, 7
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad