- 04/22/2019 at 9:08 pm #565868EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions:Read the instructions given below carefully and answer the question that follows.
This problem consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II are given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements is sufficient to answer the question and select the option accordingly.
John, Peter and Paul together have ten marbles. If each has at least one marble, then how many marbles does each boy have?
(A) John has 5 more than Paul has.
(B) Peter has half as many as John has.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- You can get the answer from only one of the two statements.
- You can get the answer from either of the statements.
- You can get the answer from (A) and (B) together, although neither statement by itself suffices.
- You cannot get the answer from both statements (A) and (B) together, and need even more data.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad