- 04/18/2019 at 10:18 am #525014EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: You are to examine these two statements carefully and select the answers to these items using the code given below.
Statement I: The social institutions of caste in India underwent major changes in the colonial period.
Statement II: Caste, in contemporary society, is more of a product of ancient Indian tradition than of colonialism.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both the statements are individually true and statement II is the correct explanation of statement I
- Both the statements are individually true but statement II is not the correct explanation of statement I
- Statement I is true but statement II is false
- Statement I is false but statement II is true
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad