- 04/25/2019 at 2:13 am #600530EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Which of the phrases (1), (2), (3) and (4) given below the statement should be placed in the blank space provided so as to make a meaningful and grammatically correct sentence? If none of the phrases is appropriate, mark (5) i.e. 'None of these' as the answer.
Refuting the rationale behind frequent agitations for the formation of separate States, a recent report _________.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- proved that such agitations result in the loss of governmental property
- indicated that the formation of small states does not necessarily improve the economy
- suggested that only large scale agitations have been effective in bringing out desired change in the past
- recommended dividing large states into smaller ones to improve governance
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad