- 04/25/2019 at 2:13 am #600536EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Which of the phrases (1), (2), (3) and (4) given below the statement should be placed in the blank space provided so as to make a meaningful and grammatically correct sentence? If none of the phrases is appropriate, mark (5) i.e. 'None of these' as the answer.
______________ or else they would not keep electing him year after year.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The party leader gave a strong message to the mayor for improving his political style
- Owing to numerous scandals against the mayor, he was told to resign from the post immediately
- The mayor threatened the residents against filing a complaint against him
- The residents must really be impressed with the political style of their mayor
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad