- 04/25/2019 at 2:13 am #600534EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Which of the phrases (1), (2), (3) and (4) given below the statement should be placed in the blank space provided so as to make a meaningful and grammatically correct sentence? If none of the phrases is appropriate, mark (5) i.e. 'None of these' as the answer.
He has lost most of his life's earning in the stock market, but ____________.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- he still seems to be leading his life luxuriously and extravagantly
- he could not save enough to repay his enormous debts
- stock market is not a safe option to invest money unless done with caution
- experts have been suggesting to avoid investments in stock market because of its unpredictable nature
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad