- 04/28/2019 at 7:58 am #682049EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Two statements labelled as Assertion A and Reason R are given below. Read them and mark your answer accordingly.
Assertion: Nitrogen and oxygen are the main components in the atmosphere, but these do not react to form oxides of nitrogen.
Reason: A reaction between nitrogen and oxygen requires high temperature.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both assertion and reason are correct, and reason is the correct explanation for assertion.
- Both assertion and reason are correct, but reason is not the correct explanation for assertion.
- Assertion is incorrect, but reason is correct.
- Both assertion and reason are incorrect.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad