- 04/18/2019 at 6:15 am #521779EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Two statements are given below, followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions can definitely be drawn from the given statements. Indicate you answer accordingly.
1. No teacher comes to the school on a bicycle.
2. Anand comes to the school on a bicycle.
I. Anand is not a teacher.
II. Anand is a student.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Conclusion II alone can be drawn.
- Both conclusions cannot be drawn.
- Both conclusions can be drawn.
- Conclusion I alone can be drawn.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad