- 04/14/2019 at 11:50 pm #479600EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: This problem contains a question followed by two statements numbered I and II giving certain data. Read the statements carefully and decide which of them is/are sufficient/necessary to answer the question. Choose the correct option accordingly.
Around a circular table, six persons A, B, C, D, E and F are sitting. Who is to the immediate left of A?
I. B is sitting opposite to C, and D is sitting opposite to E.
II. F is sitting to the immediate left of B, and B is sitting to the immediate left of E.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement I alone is sufficient, but statement II alone is not sufficient.
- Statement II alone is sufficient, but statement I alone is not sufficient.
- Both statements I and II together are sufficient, but neither statement alone is sufficient.
- Either statement I alone or statement II alone is sufficient.
- Statements I and II together are not sufficient.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad