- 04/22/2019 at 9:18 pm #565943EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: This problem consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II are given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements is sufficient to answer the question and select the option accordingly.
How many people heard the chairman’s threat?
(A) The chairman threatened 3 employees, each of whom repeated it to 4 friends who did not repeat it to anyone else for the fear of persecution.
(B) No one heard the threat twice.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement (A) alone is sufficient, but statement (B) alone is not sufficient.
- Statement (B) alone is sufficient, but statement (A) alone is not sufficient.
- Both the statements (A) and (B) together are sufficient, but neither of them alone is sufficient.
- Each statement alone is sufficient.
- Statements (A) and (B) together are not sufficient.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad