- 04/22/2019 at 9:05 pm #565846EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: This problem consists of a question and two statements labelled A and B given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements is sufficient to answer the question and select the option accordingly.
What is the distance between Delhi and Mumbai?
(A) Distance between Delhi and Jaipur is 500 km.
(B) Distance between Jaipur and Mumbai is 1000 km.
- You can get the answer from only one of the two statements.
- You can get the answer from either of the statements.
- You can get the answer from statements (A) and (B) together, although neither statement by itself suffices.
- You cannot get the answer from both statements (A) and (B) together, and need even more data.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad