- 04/22/2019 at 9:05 pm #565854EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: This problem consists of a question and statements numbered I and II are given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements is sufficient to answer the question and select the option accordingly.
The sum of the ages of Ram, Shyam and Mohan is 70. What are their individual ages?
(I) Sum of the ages of Ram and Mohan is 50 years.
(II) Sum of the ages of Shyam and Mohan is 60 years.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- You can get the answer from only one of the two statements.
- You can get the answer from either of the statements.
- You can get the answer from (I) and (II) together, although neither statement by itself suffices.
- You cannot get the answer from both statements (I) and (II) together, and need even more data.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad