- 04/16/2019 at 2:55 am #500825EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: This data sufficiency problem consists of a question and two statements labeled (1) and (2). You have to decide whether the data given in the statements are sufficient for answering the question.
If n is an integer, is an integer?
(1) n > 4
(2) n2 = 25
- Statement (1) alone is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- Statement (2) alone is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- Both statements (1) and (2) together are sufficient, but neither statement alone is sufficient.
- Each statement alone is sufficient to answer the question.
- Statements (1) and (2) together are not sufficient to answer the question.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad