- 04/16/2019 at 2:53 am #500789EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: This data sufficiency problem consists of a question and two statements labeled (1) and (2). You have to decide whether the data given in the statements are sufficient for answering the question.
Fuel tanker A can fill the underground reservoir in 12 minutes. How long will it take fuel tanker A and fuel tanker B to fill up the same reservoir together?
(1) The reservoir contains 3000 liters of fuel.
(2) Fuel tanker B alone will require the same number of hours to fill the same reservoir.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement (1) alone is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- Statement (2) alone is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- Both statements (1) and (2) together are sufficient, but neither statement alone is sufficient.
- Each statement alone is sufficient to answer the question.
- Statements (1) and (2) together are not sufficient to answer the question.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad