- 04/16/2019 at 2:47 am #500698EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: This data sufficiency problem consists of a question and two statements labeled (1) and (2). You have to decide whether the data given in the statements are sufficient for answering the question.
If Pat saved $600 of his earnings last month, how much did Pat earn last month?
(1) Pat spent of his earnings last month for living expenses and saved of the remainder.
(2) Of his earnings last month, Pat paid twice as much in taxes as he saved.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement (1) alone is sufficient, but Statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- Statement (2) alone is sufficient, but Statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- Both Statements (1) and (2) together are sufficient, but neither statement alone is sufficient.
- Each statement alone is sufficient to answer the question.
- Statements (1) and (2) together are not sufficient to answer the question.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad