- 04/16/2019 at 2:31 am #500484EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: This data sufficiency problem consists of a question and two statements labeled (1) and (2). You have to decide whether the data given in the statements are sufficient for answering the question.
Is the positive integer p a prime number?
(1) p is odd.
(2) 2 < p < 17
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement (1) alone is sufficient, but Statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- Statement (2) alone is sufficient, but Statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- Both Statements (1) and (2) together are sufficient, but neither statement alone is sufficient.
- Each statement alone is sufficient to answer the question.
- Statements (1) and (2) together are not sufficient to answer the question.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad