- 04/14/2019 at 10:54 am #468578EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: There are six members in a family – A, B, C, D, E and F. They are psychologist, accountant, lawyer, professor, painter and businessman, not necessarily in the same order.
1. The painter is the grandfather of F, who is a psychologist.
2. The accountant D is married to A.
3. C, the professor, is married to the lawyer.
4. B is the mother of F and E.
5. There are two married couples in the family.
What is the profession of B?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad