- 04/13/2019 at 7:01 pm #454126EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The steps of a staircase leading from floor 1 to floor 2 are numbered as 0, 1,……, M. 0 is on level with floor 1 below and M is on level with floor 2. A robot is positioned at step 0. There are 4 instructions which the robot obeys.
1. FORWARD, n : Climb up by n steps from current one. If M is reached, stop at M.
2. BACKWARD, n : Climb down by n steps from current one. If 0 is reached, stop at 0.
3. HOP UP, n : Climb up n times, taking alternate steps. If M is reached, stop at M.
4. HOP DOWN, n : Climb down n times, taking alternate steps. If 0 is reached stop at 0. If I is reached, stop at 0.
Let step number, before operation = x1, after operation = x2
HOP UP, 3
Which of the following is true?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- x1 < x2 if x1 > 3
- x2 = x1 if M < x1 + 2
- x1 > x2 if x1 > M - 6
- x1 > x2 if M > 6
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad