- 04/15/2019 at 5:38 am #488466EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The short passage below is followed by a question based on its content. Answer the question on the basis of what is stated or implied in the passage.
Firefox is a classic overnight success, many years in the making. Published by the Mozilla Foundation, Firefox is a Web browser that is fast and filled with features that Microsoft’s stodgy Internet Explorer lacks. Firefox installs in a snap, and it is free. Microsoft has always viewed Internet Explorer’s tight integra`ion with Windows to be an attractive feature. That, h`wever, was before security became the unmet need of the day. Firefox sits lightly on top of Windows, in a separation from the underlying operating system that the Mozilla Foundation’s president, Mitchell Baker, calls a natural defense.
What is the theme of the passage?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Open sources software always faces a threat to security.
- Internet Explorer of Microsoft is not safe and secure open source software.
- The success of the web browser Firefox shows that open-source software can move from back-office obscurity to your home.
- Firefox has scored over Internet Explorer, being faster than the latter.
- Integration of the browser with a program acts as an encumbrance.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad