- 04/24/2019 at 9:52 am #593478EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The sentence below has two blanks, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the set of words for the blanks which best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.
Simple arithmetic tells us that there is more _____ than _____.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- improvisation, improvement
- imitation, innovation
- impracticality, knowledge
- improbability, unlikeliness
- improvement, rearrangement
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad