- 04/14/2019 at 1:35 pm #471285EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The sentence below has an underlined part. The underlined part may have an error of grammar or syntax. There are five options that seek to correct the error (including an option that simply repeats the sentence). Select the option that best replaces the underlined part.
The telecom companies were collapsed, if the telecom policy had not been changed.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The telecom companies were collapsed
- The telecom companies had to collapse
- The telecom companies had been collapsed
- The telecom companies would collapse
- The telecom companies would have collapsed
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad