- 04/14/2019 at 2:09 pm #471761EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The questions below is followed by two statements labelled (A) and (B). Decide whether the data given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question and mark your answer accordingly.
What is value of mean of x, y and z?
(A) x : y = 2 : 3
(B) y : z = 6 : 7
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement A alone is sufficient, but statement B alone is not sufficient to answer the question.
- Statement B alone is sufficient, but statement A alone is not sufficient to answer the question.
- Both statements A and B together are sufficient, but neither statement alone is sufficient to answer the question.
- Statements A and B together are not sufficient to answer the question and additional data is required.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad