- 04/14/2019 at 6:51 am #464338EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The question is a logical sequence of statements with a missing link, the location of which is shown parenthetically. From the five choices available you are required to choose the one which best fits the sequence logically.
Many of us live one-eyed lives. We rely largely on the eye of the mind to form our images of reality. It is a mechanical world based on fact and reason. (_____) So, today more and more of us are opening the other eye, the eye of the heart, looking for realities to which the mind’s eye is blind. This is a world warmed and transformed by the power of love, a vision of community beyond the mind’s capacity to see. Either eye alone is not enough. We need whole-sight, a vision of the world in which mind and heart unite.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- It has led to unprecedented scientific growth and material well-being.
- In the nuclear age, our mind-made world has been found flawed and dangerous, even lethal
- The question is irrelevant, whether or not there is more to the world beyond what can be seen and reasoned.
- We have built our lives based on it because it seemed predictable and safe.
- This makes pursuit of enlightened self-interest obvious enough.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad