- 04/14/2019 at 6:51 am #464336EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The question is a logical sequence of statements with a missing link, the location of which is shown parenthetically. From the five choices available you are required to choose the one which best fits the sequence logically.
The question of what rights animal should enjoy is a vexatious one. Hundreds of millions of animals are put to death for human use each year. Contrariwise, it can be argued that slowing down scientific research would retard discovery of antidotes to diseases such as cancer, which kill humans and animals alike. (_____) What if super intelligent beings from Alpha Centauri landed on earth and decided to use us for their experiments arguing that they could save far more of their and our lives by doing so?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- It will benefit both in the long run.
- Is the argument truly fair to animals?
- But the progress of human civilisation cannot be made contingent on some hypothetical rights of animals.
- There is no question of equating human rights with those of animals.
- Animal killing for scientific investigation, at least, is thus a necessary evil at its worst.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad