- 04/14/2019 at 6:51 am #464334EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The question is a logical sequence of statements with a missing link, the location of which is shown parenthetically. From the five choices available you are required to choose the one which best fits the sequence logically.
A deliberation is a form of discussion in which two people begin on different sides of an issue. (_____) Then each decides, in the light of the other argument, whether to adopt the other position, to change his or her position some what, or to maintain the same position. Both the sides realise that to modify one’s position is not to lose; the point is to get closer to the truth of the matter.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Each person argues his or her position most sincerely.
- The prerequisite for deliberation to be productive is that persons involved must keep an open mind.
- The purpose is to resolve the issue to the satisfaction of both the parties.
- The trick is to state your viewpoint from a position of strength.
- That is when it does not degenerate into a dispute.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad