- 04/14/2019 at 6:51 am #464330EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The question is a logical sequence of statements with a missing link, the location of which is shown parenthetically. From the five choices available you are required to choose the one which best fits the sequence logically.
India is now making English-language films for Indian audiences and even Bollywood – long the home of formula-ridden technicolour spectaculars – has started showing its heroes and heroines spouting Hinglish. Dev Benegal, a 42-year-old Indian film-maker whose popular 1995 movie English August helped spawn the growth of Indian films in English, agrees that English has become an Indian language for the younger generation. (___________) This year alone as many as 15 will open on Indian screens.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Churning out hundreds of movies a year to fanatically loyal audiences, Bollywood could do no wrong.
- Last year, just one in 25 Bollywood films made a profit, analysts estimate, and the industry raked up losses of more than 3 billion rupees on an investment of 10 billion rupees.
- With India's constitution recognising 18 major languages and around 400 lesser tongues, English becomes the link language, says Benegal.
- Over the past four years, 20 such films have been released.
- There is no looking back now.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad