- 04/14/2019 at 10:13 pm #478126EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The question given below is followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the given arguments is/are 'strong’.
Question: Should there be a compulsory military training for every college student in India?
I. No, this goes against the basic democratic right of an individual to choose his/her own programs.
II. Yes, this is the only way to build a strong and powerful nation.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only argument I is strong.
- Only argument II is strong.
- Either I or II is strong.
- Neither I nor II is strong.
- Both I and II are strong.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad