- 04/30/2019 at 7:14 am #726594EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The question given below contains two statements, Statement (I) and Statement (II). Mark the correct choice according to the given instructions.
Statement (I): The torque transmitted by a solid shaft is lower than the torque transmitted by a hollow shaft having the same configurations and properties.
Statement (II): The mean value of the shear stress in the solid shaft is higher than that in the hollow shaft.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both Statement (I) and Statement (II) are correct and Statement (II) is the correct explanation of Statement (I).
- Both Statement (I) and Statement (II) are correct and Statement (II) is not the correct explanation of Statement (I).
- Only Statement (I) is correct.
- Only Statement (II) is correct.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad