- 04/30/2019 at 7:26 am #726850EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The question given below contains two statements, numbered (I) and (II). Read both the statements carefully and choose the correct answer.
Statement (I): Vanadium is used in the HSS.
Statement (II): Vanadium forms very hard carbides when combined with HSS and it increases the wear resistance of the high speed steel.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both Statement (I) and Statement (II) are correct and Statement (II) is the correct explanation of Statement (I).
- Both Statement (I) and Statement (II) are correct and Statement (II) is not a correct explanation of Statement (I).
- Only Statement (I) is correct.
- Only Statement (II) is correct.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad