- 04/30/2019 at 7:03 am #726354EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The question given below contain two statements, Statement (I) and Statement (II). Mark the correct choice according to the following instructions.
Statement (I): In forecasting, the most essential thing is the characteristics of the components of time series.
Statement (II): Time series demand is forecasted using simple exponential smoothing models and moving average methods, but they are preferably used for average demand processes.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both Statement (I) and Statement (II) are correct and Statement (II) is the correct explanation of Statement (I).
- Both Statement (I) and Statement (II) are correct and Statement (II) is not the correct explanation of Statement (I).
- Only Statement (I) is correct.
- Only Statement (II) is correct.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad