- 04/30/2019 at 7:03 am #726348EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The question given below contain two statements, Statement (I) and Statement (II). Mark the correct choice according to the following instructions.
Statement (I): The diameter of the cross-section of a column is d. The column is in compression with an axial load. The core of the column must be a concentric circular area of diameter .
Statement (II): The material is drilled out from the column of diameter . Thus, the column becomes lighter, keeping the buckling load carrying capacity constant.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both Statement (I) and Statement (II) are correct and Statement (II) is the correct explanation of Statement (I).
- Both Statement (I) and Statement (II) are correct and Statement (II) is not the correct explanation of Statement (I).
- Only Statement (I) is correct.
- Only Statement (II) is correct.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad