- 04/27/2019 at 8:03 am #665172EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The question contains statement-1 (Assertion) and Statement-2 (Reason) followed by four choices. You have to select the correct choice.
A block of mass m is kept in equilibrium by a massless rope held by a monkey over a pulley as shown. Now the monkey begins to climb the rope.
Assertion: The linear momentum of the monkey, rope and block system is conserved.
Reason: Contact forces between the monkey and rope and the tension in rope are internal forces of the system.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement-1 is true, but statement-2 is false.
- Statement-1 is false and statement-2 is true.
- Both statement-1 and statement-2 are true and statement-2 is the correct explanation of statement-1.
- Both statement-1 and statement-2 are true, but statement-2 is not the correct explanation of statement-1
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad