- 04/25/2019 at 1:55 pm #616951EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The question consists of two statements, one labelled as Principle(s) and the other as Facts. You are to examine the principle and apply it to the given facts carefully and select the best option.
Principle: A person is guilty of culpable homicide amounting to murder. If the act by which the death is caused, is done with the intention to cause death.
Facts: A was hiding behind a bush to catch some rabbits. B also came to the same place for hunting with his gun. When B noticed some movements behind the bush, he thought it was an animal and fired a shot due to which A was killed. Can B be prosecuted for murder?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- B would not be liable for murder because he did not have the intention to kill A.
- B shall be liable for murder because he should have taken care to find out the target before shooting.
- B shall not be liable for murder because B was not expected to identify the target before shooting.
- B shall be liable for murder because for whatever reasons A was killed.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad