- 04/25/2019 at 1:55 pm #616977EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The question consists of two statements, one labelled as Principle(s) and the other as Facts. You are to examine the principle and apply it to the given facts carefully and select the best option.
Principle: A contingent contract is a contract to do or not to do something, if some event, collateral to such contract, does or does not happen.
Facts: Sumit contracts to sell his desktop to Mahesh, if Sumit’s father gives him a laptop for his birthday.
Is this a contingent contract?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Yes, it is a contingent contract.
- No, it is not a contingent contract.
- Facts are inadequate to decide the validity of the contract
- It is a wagering agreement
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad