- 04/25/2019 at 1:58 pm #617028EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The question consists of two statements, one labelled as Principle(s) and the other as Facts. You are to examine the principle(s) and apply it/them to the given facts carefully and select the best option.
Principle: If a Hindu male dies after preparing a registered will, then the property should be inherited strictly according to it
Facts: Rakesh was ill and suffering from blood cancer. He had only one son, Roshan. Rakesh knew that once Roshan will inherit the property, he will spoil all of his assets. So, Rakesh directed his advocate Mr. Ramcharan to make a trust and to transfer all his property to that trust. As per the directions of Rakesh, his advocate made the will and got it registered at the Registrar’s office. Rakesh died after 6 months due to his illness. His son Roshan challenged the will on the grounds of undue influence.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Property should be succeeded by the will of Rakesh and it must go to the trust.
- Property should be given to the Roshan because he was the only survivor of Rakesh.
- Property should be divided equally between the trust and Roshan.
- Court should declare the will as void because of the presence of undue influence.
- None of the above
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad