- 04/25/2019 at 1:58 pm #617026EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The question consists of two statements, one labelled as Principle(s) and the other as Facts. You are to examine the principle(s) and apply it/them to the given facts carefully and select the best option.
Principle: Parents can claim maintenance from their son or daughter, in case they are not able to maintain themselves.
Facts: Rajesh and Shweta have one son and one daughter, Rohan and Rohini. The daughter was married to Mr. Shobraj and son was unmarried and living in Mumbai. Rajesh retired from his job at the age of 60 and spent all his retirement benefits and savings in the marriage of his only daughter, who is a housewife. Rohan was earning very well in Mumbai, but refused to give anything to his parents. Rajesh sued his son for maintenance.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Rajesh cannot sue Rohan alone. He must also sue Rohini to get maintenance.
- Rajesh cannot sue either of them. He should have saved something for his old age.
- Rajesh can sue only Rohini as he spent all his money on her wedding.
- Rajesh can sue Rohan for maintenance as per the given principle.
- None of the above
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad