- 04/25/2019 at 1:58 pm #617024EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The question consists of two statements, one labelled as Principle(s) and the other as Facts. You are to examine the principle(s) and apply it/them to the given facts carefully and select the best option.
1: Class I heirs are preferred over Class II heirs during inheritance.
2: Sister is a Class I heir while mother is a Class II heir and if there is no Class I heir, the property devolves upon Class II heir.
Facts: Rajat was a bachelor and founder of an investment company. This company was exclusively dedicated to trade and investment in crypto-currencies, like Bitcoin, Litcoin etc. He met with an accident in 2016 and died without a will. He was survived by his brothers and parents.
Who will inherit the property of Rajat?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both his father and mother will inherit equally due to absence of any sister.
- Mother will inherit all his property as she is a Class II heir.
- The investment company of which he is the owner.
- Government will inherit all the property due to the absence of any sister.
- None of the above
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad