- 04/25/2019 at 1:58 pm #617018EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The question consists of two statements, one labelled as Principle(s) and the other as Facts. You are to examine the principle(s) and apply it/them to the given facts carefully and select the best option.
Principle: Only the work of a human being can be copyrighted as per the IP law of India.
Facts: Some scientists at a Banglore lab developed an Artificial Intelligence (AI) programme which can read, write and think on its own. The AI programme, by using Internet, has written a book on Complex Mathematics. The Banglore lab wants to claim copyright over the book.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- AI programme alone will enjoy the copyright over the book.
- Both AI and Banglore lab will have the copyright over the book.
- Copyright cannot be granted over the work of the AI programme in accordance with the given principle.
- Copyright cannot be granted to an organisation, like Banglore labs.
- None of the above
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad